- Please use “Select a Trail Section” or the zoom buttons to focus in on which area of the map you want to look.
- You can turn layers on or off using the check boxes.
- Please use the “Hiker Feedback” function for adding applicable pictures or comments to a specific location on the map. These will become visible on the map after they have been reviewed by the NPTrail Admin.
- Any pictures that you wish to add must be 100kb or smaller otherwise they will not display properly.
- Please note: This map is a work in progress, we are still collecting data to provide complete and accurate conditions.
- You may also e-mail trail conditions to NPTStewardship@gmail.com.
2 Trackbacks / Pingbacks
- The Northville-Placid Trail: The Oldest Long-Distance Trail You've Never Heard Of - AMC Articles
- Passage to the Precipice - All Women All Trails
Comments are closed.